Wednesday, February 23, 2011

rocker trouble

I took the rockers out of their cover for the first time, as you can see from the picture, someone has done some work on them with a grinder, probably to lighten them.

But it doesn't look real professional, and when looking at the adjusternuts, you would really say it was a crappy job.
both nuts didn't fall flat to the rockers, but grind in the corner, exhaust being the worst:

So I will have some work to undo this, I will have to lighten the rockers some more, but in ways I am not so sure about, so I hope they will not break when I'm finished with them and doing 11.000RPM.

1 comment:

  1. Supprise, no. They probably thougt that the JIS nuts and the metric fine threads had the same size nuts...

    Or that depeds of what size the thread is.

    ReplyDelete