Saturday, February 11, 2012

chainguard

As mentioned before, the C110 will go for painting, so I want to get all the parts ready. As I might want to make it a little sportier, I bought an upper chaincase to modify into a small guard like the SS50's have. It can get painted with the rest of the bike and then I will be able to choose between a full case or only an upper guard.

An SS50 guard as a model for where to cut.

Cut, beadblasted, first testfit:

I had an old can of blue paint, so I gave it some color to get an idea of what it would look like. Although I'm planning to change the color to red.

Complete bike, note the new 18" wheels.

Yes, that spot on the floor came from the Honda, he marks his territory.
Time to build a new 60cc engine, I've got all the parts to make it go even faster....and not leak anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment