Saturday, November 15, 2014

tachometers

Since I've built a new tacho for my 50 this year I got annoyed by the quality of the old prints for the tacho face. So I asked a friend who is good with graphics and has his own company in printing if he could help with new tacho faces, not only the CR110 / CR93 replica, but also an RSC and two different smiths faces, like the ATRC tacho's.
Today I mounted the first test print into an old housing to see what it would look like and how it would fit. Just a few tweaks and then it will be ready for a small production run.



also available will be:
smiths from 1 to 14
RSC from 3 to 15
CR110 CR93 replica 3 to 16

all to fit in original honda 1:7 tacho's as used on most models up to 500cc

2 comments:

  1. Hi CB-Viguur I am working on a ‘71 CB500R replica driven in Japan by M. SUMIYA I would need a face for the 500 Tacho could you help me with one of your reprints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are characterized by their chronological arrangement, with the most recent posts appearing first. Work From Anywhere With A VPN? They often invite readers to leave comments and engage in discussions.

    ReplyDelete