End of racing season, it went so fast, I forgot to post about it...
so a quick summary of pictures, courtesy of the CRT website. and JanAw as found on the internet.
The SS50(85) behaved pretty well for a new build, some teething problems, but very quick.
The RSC90 got a fairing half way through the season, because I had a complaint of not having numbers on the side...that I didn't have for all the time I rode it. But it was the push I needed to finally start on the fairing as was planned. needs finishing, but the beginning is there.
The C110 gave some trouble too, but at the end of season I found the issue, fixed it and it was running quicker then ever.